I just want to say a big Happy Birthday!!! to my boyfriend and best friend, Matthew Ira. He is turning 22 today and I could not be a more proud girlfriend. Matt has been with me through the thick and thin for four years now and the past 7 months have been such an adventure as our friendship moved to a relationship. Matt is probably one of the most loyal people i've ever met and the way he selflessly loves and serves others is amazing. It kills me that I am not with him on his birthday, but I am there in spirit. For any of you who know Matt, make his day awesome. :-)
Here are some pictures from throughout the years. Enjoy!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
bek, you are too cute :) loved the pictures! and love you!!
3 comments:
bek, you are too cute :) loved the pictures! and love you!!
:)
ditto to tracy's comment :)
miss you and love you so so so much :) :) :)
ditto ditto!!!!!!!
:)
love you!
Post a Comment