Tuesday, May 6, 2008

no more stress...right?

well, i am done with school. not officially yet, we've still got to do the whole diploma, tassel, pomp and circumstance thing, but as of yesterday about 5:30, I was done with Berry schoolwork.
i'm pretty pumped about this, but it has not fully hit me yet. maybe when i start packing up things, it will hit me like a freight train.

money keeps rolling in for support. from people i would never even expect. i just want to thank all of you readers....aka trace, frisbee, mom and dad (not really sure who else reads this).....thanks to each of you for praying and helping me trust the Lord to bring the money. i've heard people say that raising support was such a blessing for them and I never believed them until now. of course, I think this is something you have to experience yourself to really appreciate it. that's how it was for me, at least.

well, i'm going to go do nothing because i can. :-)



currently listening to: the ocean sounds my dishwasher makes.

1 comment:

Mike and Lynn Britt said...

OK this Blog thing is new for me. I have tryed to post a comment 4 times and have not posted. Let me try again......Watching God's provisions unfold is always a blessing. Right now I am feeling sooo blessed to be the mom of 2 wonderful children that have become such awesome young adults.
Mom