Thursday, April 17, 2008

Letters

I sent out a majority of my support letters. Well, at least to the people I have addresses for.
The goal is to raise $4000 for my trip, so that's what I'm praying for. Other things I am praying for are: 1) that the team will be united in a passion to serve these children and show them the Lord's love; 2) that we can get the cheapest plane tickets possible; and 3) that my heart will continue to grow excited about loving these kids.

The Intern director emailed me yesterday and said he needs half of my support by next week or else I will be flying separately from the group. So....that's another thing I am really having to trust that the Lord will do....providing $2000 by next Wednesday. eek!

Yesterday, I started to get really excited about meeting the rest of the intern team. I realized that I will meet some wonderful people, who couldn't love that?!

ps. my birthday is tomorrow. 22 is such a weird age, I think. I guess I'll find out.


I am currently listening to: well....Frisbee's humming and random musical outbursts. :-)

3 comments:

Mike and Lynn Britt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike and Lynn Britt said...

Bekah,

I'm SO proud of you. I know the Lord will provide for your needs ($ and otherwise) and that He will greatly use you this summer (and well beyond).
Love,
Dad

Mike and Lynn Britt said...

I continue to pray that you will grow in wisdom, stature and in favor with God and man. God continues to answer that prayer. I am soooo proud of you.
Love, mom