I was praying so hard about Romania this past week, asking God to show me if I was really supposed to be going. Well, I have never been more confident in the Lord showing me his will. Last Wednesday, I had $0 raised. Today (Sunday), I have over $2000.
The Lord is amazing!
I had been so nervous that I had jumped the gun on this trip, thinking that maybe I shouldn't have committed so quickly. But God definitely has this in mind. :-) Even more than that, I had prayed the Lord would show my heart in more than the financial support that I should be going. Today, my pastor preached from the passage the summer interns are focusing on as a team. Philippians 2 is about being like-minded in purpose, and acting in the same nature as Christ by being selfless. I'm pretty pumped to have a church that has such a united purpose and passion for people. And I'm equally pumped about being with a team this summer with that mindset as well.
I don't think it has really hit me yet how quickly those $2000 came in. And I'm not even done sending out all of my letters! There have been times today when I could have cried, times when I could have shouted and danced for joy....mostly, I've been soaking in this amazing show of God's provision.
I'm currently listening to: a playlist consisting of Sara Bareilles, Across the Universe, Pete Yorn, Cream, and Rocket Summer.......random, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment